- Outreach Team (events & efforts for outreach)
- Individuals who have passion & desire to share Christ's love with their community through special events, emergency response efforts and on-going community participation. Looking for those willing to commit to planning, promoting & executing 4 events a year, occasional team meetings, and ongoing emergency response needs as they arise. Try it through May of 2024 (or longer)!
- Audio/Visual (Sun. morning slides & sound)
- Crew 410 (building & grounds on-call team)
- Men & women with homeowner to professional skills willing to serve on teams involved in our building, grounds, and local community projects. On-the-job training will be provided. Team members must be willing to laugh & have fun while serving alongside other brothers and sisters in Christ. Commitment: Projects are typically short in duration, typically ranging from 1-4 hours. All are welcome to participate for any length of time.
- Nursery (Sun. discipleship of children 0-4)
- CrossWalk (Sun. discipleship of kids 4-12)
People with a love for discipling children and a desire to teach the kids (or be a helper to a teacher).
At least one Sun. per mo., depending on capacity. Curriculum already set, no commitment to writing needed, just need to study the lesson for that week.
- Youth (relationally available to disciple teens)
Other ongoing areas to serve include: Food Pantry, Worship, Prayer Team, Hospitality, and more. Email us for more info. To specifically sign up to connect with someone about serving, CLICK HERE.